ChemoPlus Gloves are Latex Gloves designed for handling Chemo drugs safely. ChemoPlus Gloves are Non Sterile and Power Free. Each fingertip of the ChemoPlus Gloves are textured to provided added gripping power and safety. Manufactured by Kendall, ChemoPlus Gloves have a thickness of 18 mil to protect your hands from harsh chemicals. ChemoPlus Gloves are designed for single use. These hand specific gloves are designed to reduce fatigue. ChemoPlus Gloves have been tested for resistance to permeation of commonly used chemotherapy drugs.
Kendall ChemoPlus Gloves Latex Non Sterile Power Free Textured Fingertips 18 Mil Blue Features & Benefits
- Resist permeation of commonly used chemotherapy drugs.
- Fingertips are textured for better grip.
- 18 mil thickness for added safety.
- ChemoPlus Gloves reduce fatigue.
Kendall ChemoPlus Gloves Latex Non Sterile Power Free Textured Fingertips 18 Mil Blue Specifications
- Kendall ChemoPlus Gloves Latex Non Sterile Power Free Textured Fingertips 18 Mil Blue Product Numbers: CT0191-1, CT0192-1, CT0193-1, CT0194-1.
- Size Options: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Length: 12 Inches.
- Color: Blue.
- Thickness: 18 Mil.
- Application: Chemotherapy Glove.
- Material: Latex.
- Cuff Style: Beaded Cuff.
- Powder Content: Power Free
- Non Sterile.
- Chemo Rated.
- Single use.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Chemoplus.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203.
- HSCPC Code: A4930.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days – More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.