- 3 cc/ml Syringe
- 25g x 1″ Needle
- Latex-Free plunger tip
- Polypropylene Barrel
- Plunger Rod
Monoject SoftPack 3mL Syringe – 25g x 1″
AllegroMEdical.com presents the Monoject SoftPack Syringe. The Monoject SoftPack Syringe features a 3 cc/ml, Sterile, single-use, individually packaged syringe with 25 gauge x 1″ long needle. Made of polypropylene, the barrel has bold graduated markings and the plunger rod has a latex-free plunger tip that is silicone lubricated resulting in precise and effortless movement.
Features and Benefits:
- Clear, non-glare barrel construction and bolder heat-etched scale allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback. Graduations can not be erased or altered.
- No PVC or DEHP. Barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene.
- Latex Free. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber. Silicone lubricant makes the tip self-sealing, provides precise movement and is virtually effortless.
- Cannula is laser-welded and is epoxy bonded to the hub which assures cannula integrity and greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Hub is translucent and color coded to allow monitoring of flashback and provides easy identification of needle gauge.
- Multiple syringe tip designs allows for correct syringe selection based on procedural requirements.
- One step peel-away package facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling.
- Convenient, individually packaged inner cartons are ready to ship for distributors and make it easy for clinicians to dispense the contents.
- Brilliant color-coded needle gauge stripe on package provides easy gauge size identification.
- Syringe Only, Syringe with detachable Needle, and Syringe with fixed Needle combinations are available.
- Syringes with needles feature a precision ground, anti-coring, tri-beveled needle point which produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- New and improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- New syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway.
- 3 cc/mL with graduated barrel markings
- Ultra-Comfort electropolished stainless steel needle
- Needle Size: 25 gauge x 1″ long
- Polypropylene barrel with extended finger flanges
- Longer flat top plunger rod for greater control
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Low dead space
- Individually packaged
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What material is the syringe made from? The barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber and the lubricant is silicone.
- Can the syringe be re-sterilized? They cannot be re-autoclaved because the softpack packaging materials are impermeable so the gas cannot penetrate the package.
- Is there any PVC or DEHP in the syringe? No
- Are the syringes sterilized? Yes
- Should the syringe be disposed of in a sharps container?Yes
- Box of 100 individually wrapped syringes
- Case of 800 individually wrapped syringes (8 Boxes of 100)