NPF Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves resist punctures, tears, and chemicals to protect your hands. They average a finger thickness of 5.5 mil making these nitrile gloves great for rougher procedures. The fingertips are textured for superior grip in both wet and dry conditions. In addition, these gloves are latex free, powder free, and odor free. This prevents allergic reactions caused by latex proteins. They are also soft and flexible for your comfort with more elastic than other nitrile gloves.
NPF Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- Textured Fingertips for Better Grip
- Odor Free
- Resists Punctures, Tears, and Chemicals
- Soft and Flexible for Comfort
- Product Number: NPF880, NPF882, NPF885, NPF886, NPF888
- Average Finger Thickness: 5.5 mil
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene
- Color: Blue
- Powder Free
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days – More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.